Typography setting, fonts not showing up in preview

Nyoung
4 0 0

Maybe someone can help me, 

Im trying to pick my fonts, from the typography section-when you customize your theme. I am not trying to upload a custom font. I have chosen beefcakes for the header, Kalam for the sub and abel for the body. When I click on these fonts and any other font the previews look exactly the same. When I pick these fonts and save and then preview the website they still look the same.

What am I doing wrong and how do I fix this?

Im using the Loft theme.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Sasha2
Shopify Partner
168 23 36

Hi @Nyoung,

I advise you to contact the theme's developers. Since the Loft theme is a paid theme, as a third-aprty developer I am not able to check a theme's code to diagnostic the issue.

0 Likes
Nyoung
4 0 0

Thanks, Whats the best way to do that?

0 Likes
Sasha2
Shopify Partner
168 23 36

@Nyoung You can try to send a request from the support page of the Loft theme: https://trailblazemedia.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

0 Likes
Nyoung
4 0 0

Actually maybe Im missing a step, do I need to copy a code and paste in to the theme somehow when using the font picker? 

0 Likes
Sasha2
Shopify Partner
168 23 36

@Nyoung If you are use the theme's settings to change a font, then you do not have to copy/paste any code, the changes does implement automatically.

0 Likes
Nyoung
4 0 0

ok thank you, then there is definitely something going on with the fonts. Ive reached out to the developer but no resolution yet. Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
cr21
1 0 0

Hi there

Same thing has happend to me? Did you find out what the problem was?

Thanks CR

0 Likes