Unable To See My Created Collections In Drop Down Menu

Shopify Partner
21 0 9

@postart wrote:

Hi Peter i have emails from Shopify support saying this is a common issue and they have no real fix for it ... but they are working on it. Log it with support - it's been going on for me for about a week now and is very frustrating

I just spoke to support and pointed them to this thread and asked that this be escalated.  

0 Likes
3 0 0
It must be a glich in the program. It have had sucess just making a minor change to the collection, such as, turning off ebay in the sales chanels or changing the description. You can then go back later and change it back.
0 Likes
2 0 0

This is happening to me also.  I have a collection for New Arrivals that I populate manually.  Now all of a sudden, it doesn't show up and it says I haven't created any collections yet, but yes I have created collections and they do exist.  They just won't show up in the drop-down list on the listing page.  I contacted support and have yet to get a solution to the issue.  Feeling irritated.

0 Likes
3 0 0
Customer service is not yheir strong suit. Try making a minor change to the colldction such as, turn a sales channel off, or the description. You can undue the change later. I had the same problem with several with several collection and this fixed it. There must be a software problem on Shopify's end.
How is your store doing? Where are you advertising it. Mine is monkeyfeetshirts.com

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Kendall.  Thanks for the tip.  I'll give that a go since I've heard nothing back from Shopify.

I get a few sales each month on Shopify, but it's not my primary venue.  I advertise on Google and get pretty good traffic from it.  Since I sell vintage and antique, my buyers are usually searching for a very particular item.   My shop is hautevintagejewels.com.  Good luck to you!

0 Likes