Unique Tabs per product on Simple theme

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi All,

I'm setting up a shop using the Simple theme and have a problem with the Tab next to the description on product pages.

I need to have the Tabs displaying different content for different types of product - Large items showing a Tab with copy for Large items and Small items showing a tab with copy for Small items. Unique copy for each different product.

I have created sets of pages with different copy on and have checked the box that says 'Show a tab next to your product description' on the product detail page and selected the appropriate Tab content for that product.

The issue I have is that the page for the Tab content I select is showing on all product pages regardless of type. If I select the page for Small product, it shows in the tab for both Small and Large product. So it looks like the page selected for the extra Tab is applied to all products and can't be selected to apply to one, or a group of distinct products. Is that right?

It's driving me nuts!!

Cheers,

Rob.

0 Likes

Hello 

Please share your site url.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi,

It's not in production yet, I'm building it!

Rob.

0 Likes

Hi

Send me your store password, if you don' want to share publicly then PM me

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes