Update variant price for installments

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

I implemented a code to show payments installments on my site to look like this:

Capture.JPG

But currently it only shows the price of the first variant, and when the price of the variant changes the price of the installments remain the same. It just update if i refresh the page. I want it to update dynamically. Can someone help?

The code is this:

<p style='font-size:18px'>ou por 3x de <span class="money" style="color:red">{{ current_variant.price | divided_by: 3 | money }}</span> sem juros</p>

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1380 112 211

Please Share a store url to better assist

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

any help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
400 30 51

@WMelo 

Because you have only update product liquid code but you need to update product variant callback to reach your requirement because when you change variant all the events handle through Javascript and Shopify backend API.

If you need any help you can directly contact me on Email or Skype at your convenience.

Akshay Vaghasiya

Shopify Expert | Skype: akshayvaghasiya84
 - Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if my reply helpful
 - Feel free to contact me on akshayvaghasiya84@gmail.com or akshayvaghasiya@lavitastic.com for any queries
 - Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me .
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

I need to show price in installments in product page. Can I add this code in our product page? How can i do that?

Many thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

@Akshay_V 

I need to show price in installments in product page. Can I add this code in our product page? How can i do that?

My theme is loft

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
400 30 51

@Gennux 

Sorry for the late reply.

Please let me know the complete requirement with reference.

Akshay Vaghasiya

Shopify Expert | Skype: akshayvaghasiya84
 - Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if my reply helpful
 - Feel free to contact me on akshayvaghasiya84@gmail.com or akshayvaghasiya@lavitastic.com for any queries
 - Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me .
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

@Akshay_V @Qualitycheck @WMelo 

Hi, i'm too with the problema with price installments, put i can't put the code yet, someone can help, were i put this code? 

<p style='font-size:18px'>ou por 3x de <span class="money" style="color:red">{{ current_variant.price | divided_by: 3 | money }}</span> sem juros</p>

or how i can do this in my site 

sadasdsadsadsa.JPG

this is my website www.graubikeshop.com.br

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi @Akshay_V !

This is our site: https://manifestodesignstore.com/

Theme: Loft

Requirement: Show price in installments (12x) in product page

How can I do that? What code and where should code be on liquid page?

Many thanks

0 Likes