Upload a logo into the hero video or Image

stetomar
Excursionist
12 0 4

Hello community, 

I would like to include a sort of branded seal on top of my hero video with the same alignment as the main heading. I've been struggling to find an answer here and on Google. 

I have included the seal in the asset folder seal.png

This is how I would like the page to look with the seal.

Desired solutionDesired solution

This is how it looks now:

NowNow

Thanks in advance,

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7368 1746 2332

@stetomar 

Please share your store URL !

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@dmwwebartisan  Hi there, if helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
THANKS

try canva to insert logo on hero image where ever you want. Adjust it according to your requirement then upload to shopify store.

THANKS

Shopify Partner/Expert
hash777

0 Likes
stetomar
Excursionist
12 0 4

Hello @dmwwebartisan 

it's:https://argan-element.myshopify.com/

my password is : powlda20

Thanks,

0 Likes
stetomar
Excursionist
12 0 4

Thanks @dmwwebartisan

It's hero video and I would like to put a logo on top that is independent from the video that would be on the same level as the heading. 

Thanks,

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@stetomar  hi there yes you can acomplish all that in canva and then upload it to shopify, Now the only problem is that shopify accept utube or vimeo video, so upload your video on euither utube or vimeo as well. Then all can ba acheived.

Hope this Helps, If it does then please Like and Accept Solution.

THANKS
Shopify Partner
hash777

0 Likes
stetomar
Excursionist
12 0 4

Hello @dmwwebartisan

Not sure if you've seen my link. 

Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
stetomar
Excursionist
12 0 4

Dear @hash777 

That's not the solution I'm looking for sorry. 

I need the logo to be aligned with the heading (Imagine, I zoom in and out) it would look awful having a static logo on a video. 

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@ Hi there, Many shopify users require certain features to be added to there theme. This requires custom coding or custom designing by a professional. I would like to ask that do you have any example website so it would help to understand pls screenshot that here or screenshot and explain how you want logo with video. This does require some designing work. You can hire me or some shopify designing Expert to achieve that.

THANKS
Shopify Partner
hash777

0 Likes