Uploaded product images look very small (Supply Theme)

Solved
Highlighted
8 0 0

I’m using Supply theme and finding the images I upload to products end up almost thumbnail-small. I have the Shopify Basic plan.

Example: stereo-untypical.com/products/nad-masters-m10-streaming-dac-integrated-amplifier

Is there any way to change this apart from putting images into the product description? I don't mind going into the code. Thanks for any help.

Store URL: stereo-untypical.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
427 44 63

Hi @Stereountypical ,

Add the following code to your theme.scss.liquid file

@media only screen and (min-width: 770px) {
#productPhotoContainer-product-template .lazyload__image-wrapper .product__image-wrapper img {
height: 500px !important;
width: 500px !important;
}
}

Change the value of height and width as you want. 

Cheers

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution
Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
WhatsApp or email me at umairabbascs@gamil.com
Hire me for 1) Theme coding 2) PSD to Shopify 3) Store optimization 4) SEO 5) Store setup 6) and more!
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

@UmairA Thanks for this tip. Do you know if I can instead make the images clickable? i.e. popup to larger version. In a different Theme perhaps? Shopify Blog says zoom is available on images 800x800 or larger - but when I upload images in the Add Product screen, it downsizes them way smaller.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
427 44 63

This is an accepted solution.

@Stereountypical ,

Try checking in your theme customizer on the product page. I'm not sure if the supply theme comes with this functionality. Otherwise, some custom code will do the trick. 

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution
Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
WhatsApp or email me at umairabbascs@gamil.com
Hire me for 1) Theme coding 2) PSD to Shopify 3) Store optimization 4) SEO 5) Store setup 6) and more!
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Thank you! I completely missed that. That's exactly what I was looking for. 

0 Likes