Urgent // Seek recomms for a Shopify Expert that's a Designer, Coder & UX expert (all-in-one)

1 0 0

Hello, i launched my Shopify this week. I engaged a Melb based designer & LA based Coder (Shopify Recommended ). Currently my path to purchase is a mess + overall site needs a finesse. Given headache of to/fro between designer/coder id love to engage one person to finish site end-to-end urgently. But is there such a thing? I've lost faith in Shopify recommended people so reaching out for your recommendations. My site is www.everbyx.com thanking you! Kerryl.

0 Likes

Hello ,
We are highly skilled in Shopify customization, integration and development of apps, migration, integration of templates.
Having an experienced team of Shopify Developers.
Shopify partner with 8th place in the ranking Active member on the forum of Shopify.
Skype me : oscprofessionals-87

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1160 95 142

Hello @Everbyx,

Yes, we can certainly help you with any customization or designing required in your store. 

We are Shopify Partner having 4+ years of proven experience in E-commerce design and development that includes Shopify UI/UX, Customization, Banner designing, Shopify Apps, Product Uploading, and Optimization etc.of 

Please feel free to reach out for any customization required.

Email : infoperennialsolution@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Problem Solved?✔️Like and Accept the solution that can help others.
Need any help with theme customization or design? Hire us
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes
Explorer
63 1 12

How about asking for references from jobs completed?

Shopify has a web site (https://www.shopify.com/podcasts) where they post interviews with successful stores. Many of them rely on experts. Another idea would be reaching out to them?

@Everbyx wrote:

Hello, i launched my Shopify this week. I engaged a Melb based designer & LA based Coder (Shopify Recommended ). Currently my path to purchase is a mess + overall site needs a finesse. Given headache of to/fro between designer/coder id love to engage one person to finish site end-to-end urgently. But is there such a thing? I've lost faith in Shopify recommended people so reaching out for your recommendations. My site is www.everbyx.com thanking you! Kerryl.

TTL CIC - - a Company limited by guarantee with charitable objectives.
0 Likes