Urgent help please !! Brooklyn Theme

ben05
Excursionist
11 0 3

Hi @Bo,

In your post you said you have the right for 60 minute of help but I contacted your support team about a a question and no one is able to help me. you support team use to be more helpful in the past what happened?

My request was very simple, I was asking your colleague about how can I change the number of products that show on a collection. right now by default it shows only 1 per Row on the mobile version. an dyou know everyone shop on their smartphone I just them to show like in debut theme 4 in a row on pc version and 2 in a row on mobile version I do not think it's a big ask. so does anyone have a code to implement please please.

i will be grateful guys. please look at my screenshot.this is how it looks on brooklyn now.this is how it looks on brooklyn now.

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1785 193 556

Hey there, @ben05 

I am sorry to hear that this theme change falls outside of what is covered by our design policy. While I understand that it may seem to be a simple change, more often than not changes like this require an entire rebuild of theme sections that would not be covered. I would recommend reaching out to a Shopify Expert if members of the Community are unable to help. 

All the Best,

Bo 

Bo | Retired Staff Member

0 Likes
ben05
Excursionist
11 0 3

That's so disappointing you are doing this just to get more money and this is really sad.

Thanks anyway. 

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1785 193 556

I understand why you may think that this is the case, however, Shopify does not profit from our Expert Marketplace. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Retired Staff Member

0 Likes