Using a calendar

Highlighted
4 0 0

How can I insert a calendar in the Product page that would pop up when a customer clicks on book now.

I see some people have put it in at the cart stage but i would prefer to do it before they go to buy.

Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
262 26 40

Hi, @Ruthbarter

You can use product properties, to do this. An extra field will be added to your product at the cart and it will visible on your orders.
https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Product-pages-Get-customization-information-for-produ...
If you need more assistance please send us an email and we will respond ASAP.

Let's make the best store!
Contact us at: thepremierstores@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Thanks for getting back to me. It looks like i will have to use an app such as Book that by Zeyta. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
262 26 40

Hi, @Ruthbarter

You don't really need an App to do that, it can be done making some edits on your theme.
What do you want to do with the calendar? If you adding one to the product page, the date selected can be visible on the cart and also on your orders register.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

HI

What i am trying to do is have people book tours on the site.

So I would like to have it on the products page rather than the cart.

Thank you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
262 26 40

Hi, @Ruthbarter:

By using that App the dates selected also are showing in cart page, but is possible put calendars on product page, showing dates on cart page is optional, also you will check dates selected on your order page.

1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Premier Stores,

I have customised the theme section but i don't see a way to put the amount of options necessary for a calendar on the Shopify UI generator.

Do I use the Radio button for the drop down menu ? there are three options in there. Month date, year ? what about time?

Thanks in advance

Ruth

0 Likes