Using an SVG logo in Impulse

Michaelp411
2 0 2

Hello @KetanKumar

The logo in my store is fuzzy/blurry, even though I have a hi-res PNG uploaded. I understand that using an SVG file will solve this issue. I have the SVG logo file uploaded in the assets folder via the code editor, but am unsure how to display it. My theme is Impulse. I understand that you know how to do this. Could you please send me a message to help me out? Thank you in advance. 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
16942 1840 6343

@Michaelp411 

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Michaelp411
2 0 2

Hi @KetanKumar 

Thank you for getting back to me. I tried to send you a personal message easlier, but the "Send Message" button does not display on your page for me for some reason. May I send you an email?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
16942 1840 6343

@Michaelp411 

yes, please send an email: bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes