VARIANT QUANTITY IS NOT UPDATED UNTIL MANUALLY REFRESH THE PAGE.

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi, I don't know what I'm doing wrong in Product page. I know there's already a lot of posts about this but I can't find the solution to my problem. I have 5 types of variant inside one product, and also I added some code to show how much product is available in each variants. The problem is when the customer go to Product page, the variant is not updated, means that all variants will shows the same number of product available for different variant even for the sold out variants until the customer need to refresh the page. I try to fix this before but still the same problems occur.

Please help me!! Thanks.

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 0

I have the same issue I think.

I am using Supply Theme.  Support and I changed the code to always show quantity left not just when it falls below 10.  When I choose a variant, Price is properly updated immediately but quantity shows the amount of the last variant unless the screen is manually refreshed. 

The new-variant quantity update should be  done at the same time as the new-variant price update.

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 0

Support fixed this issue for me.  I now always see quantity in stock on my Product page and it shows the correct variant quantity without having to do a refresh. 

Because Supply is a free Shopify theme, they did the coding on the refresh bug for me.

The coding to have quantity always show instead of when stock is less than 10 was very very simple and just involves putting a comment and endcomment  around a couple of lines of code.  While they did it for me I could have done that one myself with a couple of simple instructions.  

0 Likes