VENTURE HEADER CONTENT

1 0 0

Hi, can anyone help me with the header of Venture. I am new in shopify. I want to look like my header like this header1.JPG

but this all i can do.

Capture2.JPG

Please, anyone can help me.

Here is my link if you want to view. https://bestduplicator.com/

The website is already live. 

0 Likes

If you want anything like that you will have to get someone to custom make it for you.

Developer for Crafty Party Box
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
585 39 57

Hi @rhoda,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

@BenCPB is correct in saying that something like this would need custom coding. If you would like to post your custom job enquiry to our Shopify & ECommerce Jobs board here, an Expert or a developer might be able to offer you a quote. As well you can always reach out to our Experts or a service such as Carson directly for assistance. 

On saying that, I've had a chat with our Theme Support and they've advised that while they wouldn't be able to make it look exactly like the screenshot you've provided, they can help clean up or switch around some features in the header. I've had a look at the store and I'd recommend downsizing your logo as it's creating a lot of space in the header. After that, if you could pop an email to us directly and list what you are hoping to change. Our Theme Support can certainly take a look with some Design Time. They should be able to edit the location of the search bar, login section, logo, cart or remove some spacing for example. They just wouldn't be able to add extra features/links such as discounts or a gift card option etc. 

Your site looks great by the way! Just some friendly feedback, on the footer of your store, the size of the font is quite small. I'd recommend increasing the size of the font for those who haven't the best eyesight. Important links such as the Refund Policy or the About Us page can increase sales as these pages are commonly clicked on especially with new customers; so they should be placed in an easily accessible place for your customers to view. I'd recommend adding a Contact Us page and Social Media icons too as new customers are less inclined to buy from a store if they feel they can not contact you in regards to a product or if something goes wrong with their order. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Thanks a mill,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes