Variant drop down menu not working on mobile

7 0 0

The dropdown menus for the variants on my website are not showing up at all.

E.g. https://www.chakraconscious.com/products/elara-moonstone

I am using Minimal theme. Any ideas on how to fix this?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
667 61 131

Hey there, AC.

Bo here from Shopify Support!

I absolutely love your page, it looks awesome. Taking a look at the product page on your site it would appear that the product-template.liquid is highly customized and this could be the issue at hand. Did you make these code changes yourself or did you have a developer make these changes for you? Were there any apps installed recently?

When did you notice that the variant drop downs stopped working? What I would recommend doing is go to Online Store > Actions > Edit Code. From the code customizer, you will want to open up the product-template.liquid. You will then want to roll back the file as per this guide. Each time you roll the theme back, click save and test out the drop-down functionality. You will then be able to determine which code change caused this issue.

Alternatively, I would recommend that you reach out to the developer who made the changes to the product-template.liquid to help resolve it.

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,
Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
7 0 0

Hi Bo,

Thanks for your help. I tried rolling it back a few months but it seems like this has been happening for a while. Any other advice?

Regards,

Alex

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
667 61 131

Thanks for your prompt response, Alex!

I was just speaking to our theme team regarding this, from what they can see, it may be an app that is causing this. In order for them to get a closer look, I will need for you to e-mail me at support@shopify.com from the e-mail you use to log in and get back to me in this thread with the reference number used so that I can authenticate you as the owner. Our theme team can then take a look at your account from our side.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes