Variant image does not change when selecting different color nor when i click on image

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 3

As stated in title, the variant images do not change when selecting different variant through drop down menu, when i click on the picture the picture all of a sudden opens up in another page instead of changing variant. Can someone help. Using debut theme.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
87 10 13

Hi, @Easyathome that is because some product import to Shopify the with little bugs, let me help you:

Go to products and select the product that the variant image is not showing. 

Captura de Pantalla 2020-05-10 a la(s) 18.16.47.png

then scroll down and will see the variant that doesn't has any image just click it and select your correct variant color image.

Captura de Pantalla 2020-05-10 a la(s) 18.18.36.png

If this was helpful please accept as a solution.

Was useful? then please like and accept as solution
Not really sure how to improve your store? Ask us at porrasc940@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 3
i downloaded a variant changer app but then deleted it, however before i
dowloaded the app the item would never change when you selected a different
variant image.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
87 10 13
Yes when you select a images the variant should not change, but when you select a variant the image should show.
Was useful? then please like and accept as solution
Not really sure how to improve your store? Ask us at porrasc940@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 3
I would like it where when you click on the image the coinciding product
gets selected from the menu.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 3

The problem is when you click on the image the corresponding product is not selected.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey, I have an other issue a bit different, I imported a product with oberlo and when I click on page preview, all the variants change their image when I select them on the menu, but Only one shows up in the menu and doesn't show any image although the image is attributed to the variant. Thanks for your help

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

That makes no sense at all, and is opposite from eBay and Amazon variant photo behavior.

"Yes when you select a images the variant should not change, but when you select a variant the image should show."

What is the logic here? How is this "A feature, not a flaw"?

0 Likes