Variant indipendent

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, I'm using the Prestige theme, each variant is calculated as a single product but I have only one product available that consists with 6 mandatory variants to have the finished product with different prices. How can I do that? The product in question is a unique piece handmade brush to here is added a type of tuft with different prices. Selecting main product and variant and purchased will have to sell out the rest of the variants. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
729 47 105

Hey, there.

This is Dallas from the Shopify Social Care Team.

I'd love to help you out with this. What you're going to need is a variant app to add to your store. That would allow you to make even more customizations for your products and their variants.

I have a list of a few different options that I think could work for you:
• One of the most popular apps is called Infinite Options 

We also have:
Product Infinite Options 
Infinite Product Options 

As you'll notice they all pretty much have the same name. Each one is a little bit different, but what one is considered "better" will really depend on what works best for you. Can you take a look at those and see if they're interesting to you?

If you don't like any of those options this link here will take you to our App Store where you can see all of the options for multiple variant apps. 

Does this sound like an option that would work for you?

If this isn't quite what you're looking for you could also reach out to the Shopify Experts who could try and build this for you. I can't promise that they would be able to do this for you, but they're very talented when it comes to building different features for Shopify stores. They'd be worth checking out.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes