Variant photo not showing up when it is clicked on.

crookedmitten3d
2 0 1

Hello everyone I am have recently switched from square up and i love shopify it is much better for my customers and I. With that being said I am using the express template and it works great but when setting it up i create the variant and add the correct photo to each color. My issue is when viewing the website and i click on that specific variant it does not show up however it does show up in checkout. Is this normal or can i create it so when they click the photo it shows that specific color? Thank you for you help in advance. 

Tom Crook 

Crooked Mitten 3d

www.crookedmittenrc.com

UmairA
Shopify Partner
872 85 173

Hey there @crookedmitten3d,

Most of the theme comes with this functionality by default like Debut, Brookly, Prestige etc. But I don't have experience with the express theme. You can try the following steps to see if your theme offers this setting

Go to theme customizer > Product page > Product Info (This section might be named differently in your theme) > See if you can find the "Stack product (or variant) images" > Check it 

Then refresh your product page and check if it fixes the issue. Otherwise, you'll need to edit code in product-template.liquid file (In section folder) to make the required modification.

Hope it helps.

Need help with theme customization or to add a new feature? Hire me
Email: umairabbascs@gmail.com
WhatsApp: WhatsApp
Theme customization | Custom coding | Store Setup | SEO Audit | Speed Optimization | Tweaks & Bugs fixing
0 Likes
crookedmitten3d
2 0 1

Thank you very much I will give it a shot. 

0 Likes