Variants don't change on product page in Debut Theme

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello, i have tried different ways to fix this issue but it still remains a mystery. I haven't changed much from the product page but until recently the variants were working properly and all of a sudden they just stopped. I have tried changing or even removing and adding them again but still the problem is there. Any help on the code or any suggestion what might be the problem. In my Shopify page the variants don't change with the picture or the price correctly it just stays with one price and one picture but I already selected every picture for every variant and their different price and it doesn't work and it was working perfectly yesterday!! Please please please can someone help im I've tried everything. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1085 178 214

Hello,

Upon installation the Debut Theme always works just fine out of the box. The only reason this issue you're experiencing could happen is if:

1. changed the code of your theme in some way
2. installed any apps that mess up with that behavior

Install a fresh new copy of the Debut theme and let me know whether it helps.

If not, share you store URL and password (if it has one) so I can further assist you.

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Diego! Thankyou for helping me.. can you explain me how can I install a fresh new copy of the Debut theme? I'll appreciate it a lot!! And if it doesn't work how can I send you my URL and password?? 

THANKYOU!! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Another thing... if I do that everything will erase?

0 Likes