Variants not showing up suddenly

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi,

I've set up different variants of my framed prints. Up until a few days ago, the variants showed up in the front end, so users could pick a colour of frame and the corresponding images would show. However they seem to have disappeared from the front end recently! I can still see all variants for each frame in admin. 

Clicking on the image takes you to the CDN file instead of loading on the left image placeholder area. 

Can you help with this please? Here's the link: https://thetap.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/autumn-leaves-a-life-ive-loved-framed-pr...

https://thetap.myshopify.com/collections/framed-prints/products/creativity-framed-print

Many thanks! 

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9552 1200 3356

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @Ramya_Sriram 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/styles.scss.liquid->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.product-options select {display: inline-block;}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Worked like a charm, thank you! 

Could you also help me configure the files in such a way that if I select an option the corresponding image for that variant shows on the left please? Instead of opening the image file. 

Thank you! 

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9552 1200 3356

@Ramya_Sriram 

Thanks for update

yes. it's possible to some customization code if you need this can you please contact me PM

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes