Variants not showing up

4 0 0

Good morning

I am new to Shopify and I am using launchpad-star theme, I have added products with size variants, when I preview the only price/option is the first variant. the other size options are not displayed, only a 'quantity' option. 

Please can you advise.

Thanks,

Kiersten

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
284 29 52

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I'd be happy to take a look at what might be going wrong with your variants. Can you give me a link to your website so I can take a quick look at your settings? If it's a theme issue I'll then look to loop in our theme team to take a look. 

Thanks! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
4 0 0
Hello.

Thank you. It’s victoria-yum.myshopify.com

Thanks so much
0 Likes
4 0 0

Hello, the link to my site is below. 

I did install an app for in-store collection at the checkout, since I installed this app I believe the variants have disabled? maybe a coincidence 

Victoria Yum 

Thanks so much

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hello

I wondered if you had had a chance to have a look at my problem from yesterday?

Thanks so much 

@Cal wrote:

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I'd be happy to take a look at what might be going wrong with your variants. Can you give me a link to your website so I can take a quick look at your settings? If it's a theme issue I'll then look to loop in our theme team to take a look. 

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
284 29 52

Hi there! I was just looking into this for you, and it appears the variants are now displaying on your site? Is that correct? I installed a fresh copy of Debut on your site just to test to see if it was a Launchpad issue, but it looks to be working across the board now. Can you confirm that for me? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi there,

Is there a code for the fashionopolism theme? When I add additional variants such as color and size (I already have length as variant) to my products  it doesn't show anything and all variants disappear from product page. Is there a way to fix this?

0 Likes