Variation on Boundless - Centering Collection List

Solved
funkyw
7 0 0

Hi all, I have been working on a theme based on Boundless. The collection list page was not ideal, so I've changed the size/shape of the collection images. However, they're not centering on the page. I've done a lot of fiddling with containers and margins and I'm not finding the solution. Please see below.

ss.png

0 Likes

Hi @funkyw do you have the store url I can take a look?

Visit my Shopify Youtube channel to learn how to code your Shopify store and fix various coding issues on Shopify.(subscribe if you like it :)).
Glad to help out and wish your Shopify store great success.
0 Likes
funkyw
7 0 0

PW prausu

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

can you add the css to from your theme.scss.liquid

.collection-grid__link-overlay{
    max-height: 100%;
}

and remove the css below from your theme.scss.liquid

@_media only screen and (min-width: 750px) {
    .collection-grid__item {
        height:500px;
        width: 500px;
    }
}

@media only screen and (min-width: 1400px) {
    .collection-grid__item {
        height:500px;
        width: 500px;
    }
}

Visit my Shopify Youtube channel to learn how to code your Shopify store and fix various coding issues on Shopify.(subscribe if you like it :)).
0 Likes
funkyw
7 0 0

Thank you so much!

0 Likes

Glad you had your problem sorted out

If you have any problems in the future for your Shopify store, you can visit my YouTube channel about Shopify to find out if anything useful there for your need or leave a comment there I will get back to you ASAP,  If you subscribe, you will be notified with any new videos I upload on how to fix different problems on Shopify store.

Thanks for your support!

0 Likes
funkyw
7 0 0

I have a follow up on this - now the collection list on the homepage isn't formatted correctly. It used to look like this. Do you know what might have gone wrong?

Image1.png

0 Likes

can you add the code below to theme.scss.liquid

.collection-grid__link {
    height: 100%;
    width: 100%;
}
0 Likes
funkyw
7 0 0

Thank you, that worked!

0 Likes