Varients of product doesn`t show

3 0 0

Hey, I have problem not showing my products varients in my whole store . onething else I can not remove sticky view of my store header in the mobile view . 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
635 43 92

Hey, there.

This is Dallas here to help from the Shopify Social Care Team.

I am more than happy to see what the issue might be. If you could take some screenshots of the error that you're seeing so I can visualize what is going on that would be great. Another really helpful step would be to share your store URL. That way I will be able to take a closer look at your store from my computer to see if it differs from what you're seeing.

As for troubleshooting the first step that we could try is clearing the cache in your browser because it sounds like this could be a cache related issue. Have you tried clearing that yet? This helpful link gives instructions on how to clear the cache for all browsers. Can you try that and then let me know how it works?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thanks for instant reply. I really can not send you screenshot here. I can not find attach Icon. But simply My problem is in all products pages I can not choose colour of product or size or any varients. Can you understand. Another problem is this image on the header of my store beaing sticky when I scroll down it is showing all the time ridiculously. I want this picture disappear while scrolling down. I hope you got it. my store link is www.beautyfashionmg.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
635 43 92

Thank you so much for sharing your store URL that helps a lot. 

I have looked at your store and I think I understand what you're referring to. From what I see the actual colors aren't showing up in the variant options is that what you're meaning? 

2020-01-vqihr-z760z

May I ask what theme you're using? Have you done any theme customizations recently to your theme? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

yes exactly this is . I`m using ( trendway)  theme from envatomarket . I forced other issues such as header sticky pics in mobile view .the picture at the top of my store doesn`t dissapear while scrolling down . and I suffer from slow browsing on my store .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
635 43 92

Thank you for sharing your theme name. 

That does appear to be a third party theme so I won't be able to get my themes team to take a look at that. For this theme, you're going to need to speak with the actual theme developer. I looked in the Shopify Theme Store and I didn't see any themes by this designer, so I am thinking you got this theme from an external resource outside of Shopify. 

You're definitely allowed to upload your own theme, however, the reason that you might be seeing these issues could be because of the theme that you're using. I am not sure how the back end is set up so I can't really attempt to help with the specifics of this error, however, I do have some steps that you could try. 

The first would be to roll back your theme. Did you make any customizations to the theme code by going to Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit Code? If you did then you can go to the page that you adjusted and right next to the name you will see a button that will say "Older Versions." If you click on that you will be able to go back to all the previous versions of the theme. If you know when you made the adjustment that stoped the variant selector from working then you can just click on that time and then press 'Save'. All adjustments that were made after that will then be taken out of the page of code and you will be able to have a page that works properly again. 

2020-01-u28t2-u09yl

If you're not sure if you did that, or you don't feel comfortable rolling back then you can just reach out to the Shopify Experts. They can take a closer look at your store to see if there is anything that they can get done for you in terms of fixing up your theme to full functionality. 

As for the speed of your store I am thinking that could be in relation to your theme not functioning properly. Can you try rolling back and then see if the theme speeds up? 

Please let me know if you have more questions. 

0 Likes