Venture Design - How to show the payment method on product site

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hey,

In my shop, the payment methods are not visible on the product page.
The place for it is apparently under the check out button, but I don't see the payment suggestions.
Where can I do I that?

I saw other shop, where those buttons were clearly visible.

How it looks in my shop: (empty void under the check out button)

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-02 um 19.48.42.png

Screenshot from other shop:

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-02 um 18.21.56.png

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
670 50 148

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Meco!

Julie here from Shopify Support. Thanks so much for sharing these screenshots; this is really helpful! 

To display payment icons on your product page, you'll just need to use an app. There are quite a few apps for this in the Shopify App Store, but I'd be happy to offer some recommendations. A few popular options I suggest exploring include: 

All of these apps can be used for free and offer you the ability to choose between black and white or coloured payment icons. These apps are also fully customizable, so you can choose exactly which payment icons you'd like to display, and you'll also be able to adjust their sizes and position on your product page. The best thing about these apps is that they're super easy to install and don't require any custom code; you'll be able to easily use either of these apps with your Venture theme. 

I encourage you to check these options out and see which suits your needs the best; from their pages in the Shopify App Store, you'll be able to read a bit about each app, view screenshots, and even access example stores so you can see the apps in action. If you ever need assistance with any of these apps, you can find the developers' contact information directly below the Support section of each app's page. Most apps include support options and help documentation directly within the app as well, making it quite simple to get the help you need! We also have some information on how to get support with third-party apps here.

I hope this helps and I'd love to hear which app you end up choosing. Feel free to respond here and let me know!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi Juli,

Thanks a lot for your answer! I did find the free trust badge and have installed them. Much appreciated! 
best Meco

1 Like