Venture Help with few edits on Menu Centering, Account Button Position and Drop-Down Menu Thumbnails

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Been customizing Venture and reading this help community for answers, but a few things I cant figure out. 

1.) Moving the account button to the same row as the search and cart. I am using this code:

{% if shop.customer_accounts_enabled %}
<div class="customer-login-links sticky-hidden">
{% if customer %}
<a href="/account">
{{ 'layout.customer.account' | t }}
</a>
{{ 'layout.customer.log_out' | t | customer_logout_link }}
{% else %}
{{ 'layout.customer.account' | t | customer_login_link }}
{% endif %}
</div>
{% endif %}

Works fine but it seems to have left the old "account" button still on the navigation menu row. How do I get rid of this original (and now duplicate) account button?

2.) Centering the navigation menu. Can't get this centered at all. I am using this code:

#SiteNavParent{
text-align:center;
padding-left: 6%;
}

Anything above the "6%" and it puts the little mobile menu icon. So can't figure out how to move the menu further over so its more centered. Any ideas?

3.) Lastly, drop-down menus. I got them to work fine. My confusion is on the thumbnail when linked to a collection. So I read that if there is no collection there is no thumbnail (and this works fine) the problem I am finding is when you click the actual link (and its more pronounced on mobile of course since its easier to click the parent name than the + sign, its going to a "no products in this collection page" (which I am aware of why, because there is no active collection). So I am seeing if there is a way around possibly linking the parent menu to a real collection without having those terrible thumbnails in the menu. Does anyone know?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Tempted to go back just to the mobile icon on desktop since this is so frustrating. Any insight?

0 Likes