Venture - Home Screen - Featured Collection ???? help please

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

https://www.shopdiscombobulated.com/

on my homepage there is a Featured collection - the words for the collection run off the box "political Discombobulation" i want to either make the words smaller or the box bigger so that it fits. I have already made the text as small as i can with the built in theme tools. I am not sure where in the code to edit. I have basic html coding experience but can follow instructions pretty good. Any help is appreciated. 

I would ideally like to expand this space tot he first two block spaces if possible?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
242 8 26

Hi, Jamie!

Freddie here from the Shopify Support team, happy to help.

While I don't have expert coding knowledge myself to be able to provide you with a detailed step-by-step plan on how to make this happen, I just wanted to let you know that the Venture theme is fully supported by Shopify! This means that if you are on a paid monthly plan with us, you get 60 minutes of complimentary design time from our Theme Support team who can help make custom changes to your store for you.

To take advantage of this, you'll just need to send in an email to support@shopify.com with specific instructions on what you'd like changed, so we can escalate up your request to our Theme Support team so they can make the appropriate changes to your store! You can find full details on how to use our Theme Support feature, right here.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions on this.

Best regards,

Freddie
Shopify Support - support@shopify.com

Freddie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1

Thanks. I will send my request up for assistance. Its a pretty simple change i think. Thanks

0 Likes