Venture Nav Bar Design

4 0 0

Hi -

I am looking to have my navigation bar across the screen, rather than having to click 'menu' to see the nav bar, have it across the bar like in the template Simple. Let me know if anyone can help, thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
73 11 10

Hello Ultraviolet, 

Can you please share your web URL with me so that I will check and let you know how you can change your nav-bar. 

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

incatrailterpenes.com

thank you! the current website has the nav bar i desire, with it scrolled across the top and drop downs for each item. But in Venture, the nav bar has 'menu' on the left side and requires the user to click menu to see. I can change the theme temporarily for you to see, if you need. Thank you again, i appreciate the assistance, I am trying to learn coding but it is a lot. Take care!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
73 11 10

Hello Venture, 

Can you please share the URL of your website where you want to make the following changes. Because as per my assumption Venture theme already provides a Sticky header. Only the Sub-menu on hover is needed to be done. 

So once you share your store URL I can suggest you the required changes.

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

yes. it is www.incatrailterpenes.com. thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

However, the venture theme is not currently up on the site now. I can preview it temporarily. Thanks again for the assistance and have a great weekend.

0 Likes