[Venture] Stretch text on Legal pages?

Solved
Excursionist
36 0 1

Hi!

Is there anybody who knows what (and where) I can do to make the text/pages on legal pages (from Settings-Legal) to stretch over the whole page? I have already made changes to the theme (Venture) so that the other pages (ordinary page and product pages) now have text all over the page but these pages aren't affected by that so I need to make them stretched as well. Please help. :)

Thank you!

Skärmavbild 2019-12-16 kl. 14.54.45.pngSkärmavbild 2019-12-16 kl. 14.07.16.pngThis is an example of one of the "legal pages" that even though all other pages in my store are "stretched" still isn't.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2490 417 525

Hi @linda_pierre 

Those pages are just show on checkout and cat change it code, if you want to show in full width on pages then you have to copy it text and create new pages from Online store->pages and then bind it in menu because now you can edit code for that from Template->page.liquid file.

Note: page.liquid file will affect on all pages  

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Excursionist
36 0 1

Hi!

Besides having links to them on cart pages I also have these in my footer (see image) so I'd love to have to look like the other pages do... if that isn't possible then I will just have to do as you say, copy the text and make them into "regular pages".

I will need some more adjustments, can you please send me an email with your hourly rate. Thank you :)

Best

Linda

Skärmavbild 2019-12-16 kl. 15.36.42.png

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Expert
2490 417 525

Yes we have to copy those text and add in separate page so we can change code and change it to full width. 

email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
1 Like
Excursionist
36 0 1

Ok thank you! Done and working just fine.

0 Likes