Venture Theme: How can I increase product image size in collection page?

Solved
cemstore
2 0 1

Hey guys,

After let down by the expired solution links, I played around with the code, and found a partial solution to this.

I followed the 1st step in the already published solution which is:

"1. Go to Edit Code and search for "product-card" which will be under the "Snippet" "

After clicking on that "product-card.liquid" to open the code, find this line:
<div class="product-card__image js" style="max-width: {% include 'image-width' with image: image, width: 235 %}px;" data-image-id="{{ image.id }}" data-image-with-placeholder-wrapper>

You see that 235 in the line, make that a whopping 500. This apparently increases the size of the image (but still in the same frame). This helped my products to be much more visible. If this is not enough, you may try reducing the number of products in each row. Here is how: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/How-to-display-4-products-per-row-not-5/m-p/246939

Disclaimer: I don't know code, save your code, it may work differently for you maybe, be ready to reverse the code if it doesn't work for you, this just worked for me. Good luck!

cantrelateco
2 0 0

Hi, I can't acces to your link 2 and 3

0 Likes
cantrelateco
2 0 0

I just followed the way u did it... didnt work for me... please help!

0 Likes
shazeb
1 0 0

hi can you show me how to do this as i tried clicking on the links but would mot open 

thank you

0 Likes
Zak_G
1 0 0

Hi Priyanka,

Hope you are well.

I am trying to do the same thing however I cannot access your screenshots links for the tutorial on how to adjust the collection image height as it may no longer be available.

Are you able to share your tutorial again on how to fix the image size height?

Kind regards,

Zak

0 Likes
msinc
2 0 0

Hi Priyanka6, can you help repost the solution here? The links from your last reply are not working anymore. Thank you

0 Likes
msinc
2 0 0

NOW THIS IS THE SOLUTION!

0 Likes