[Venture Theme] Make the Checkout button on the cart page unclickable and grayed out

Excursionist
42 2 5

Hi there!

Here's a link to our website: https://www.gainexpress.com/

I seem to have encountered a problem. Previously, I've hidden the UPDATE CART button on the cart page. Since there have been problems with the quantity not updating, I've decided to unhide it.

I tested this with the DMT-3 product on our store. I added 1 of these to my cart, then went to the cart page. We have this app called Quantity Breaks installed, since this enables our customers to get a discount if they buy in bulk. I then went to the cart page and tried increasing the quantity for the item, but it doesn't automatically update. That's why I decided to unhide the UPDATE CART button again.

I unhid the UPDATE CART button and saw that the CHECKOUT button wasn't graying out or disabled when I updated the quantity on the cart page.

If I'm correct, what should be happening is that when the quantity for the item is increased on the cart page, the CHECKOUT button should be grayed out until the customer clicks on the UPDATE CART button. Could someone please tell me how to do this? Thanks.

Email: ela.v.tsm@gmail.com
0 Likes