😀 Venture Theme - Move Product Images BELOW featured image!

Solved
hotdealsus
Excursionist
19 0 4

Title says it all really!

On desktop the product images are to the left of the main image - not overly obvious and it leaves a huge white space below the actual feature image

IS there a way to bring the slider below the featured image so its more prominent and fills some of the white space!? 

Thanks! 

PS on mobile its good.. just on desktop if poss! 

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1693 180 496

Hey there,

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

That is a really great question. I spoke with our design team and they let me know that this is a pretty complex change to make and have recommended that we make the change for you as it is covered under our design policy. Could you send us an e-mail to support@shopify.com and get back to me in this thread with the ticket number generated and I will send this to our design team right away to get this change made for you? 

I look forward to hearing from you.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
hotdealsus
Excursionist
19 0 4

Thankyou so much!

I submitted a support request but I've not got a ticket number? Does that come later or is there somewhere I can grab the number for you? 

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1693 180 496

Thank you for getting back to me! I took a look for your ticket from my end and was able to find it. Our theme support team will get back to you via e-mail in the next 24-72 hours as soon as the changes have been made. 

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
hotdealsus
Excursionist
19 0 4

Perfect, thanks very much for your help! 

0 Likes
Marwisniewski
4 0 0

Hi, i need to do this to my product pages too. Could you please help? Thank you!!

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1693 180 496

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @Marwisniewski 

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request. Once you explain what it is that you need, Support can escalate this to our themes team to make these changes. This process can take 3-4 business days.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes