Venture Theme Page Numbers

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

I was looking to see if there was a way to add text above the page numbers within a collection. Maybe something like "Continue browsing" or "See more".  If this is not possible it may also be beneficial to enlarge the page numbers at the bottom so that they are easier to see.  I don't want people to see the 20 items on the first page and think that is all there is and not notice the page numbers. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9225 1178 3244

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @WolfePaws 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

can you please try this 

https://www.huratips.com/tech-tips/how-to-add-infinite-scroll-pagination-to-shopify-collection-pages...

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

I don't know how I missed this notification but this looks excellent.  I will implement it in the morning and see how it goes. Thank you so much for this! I'll reply back and let you know if it works.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9225 1178 3244

@WolfePaws 

Thanks for update and support.

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

So I am unable to get this to work for my page. I get a very long error message when trying to view a collection. The error starts with "Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/product-grid-item.liquid Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/product-grid-item.liquid Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/product-grid-item.liquid," and covers the entire page. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9225 1178 3244

@WolfePaws 

Thanks for update 

if are not able to code so i can do own code

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

I definitely do not have any coding experience.

0 Likes