Venture Theme Preorder

3CAudio
2 0 1

Need the code, and placement for said code for venture theme preorder option for add to cart.

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1122 76 180

Hey @3CAudio

Tira here to help.

Thanks for reaching out. It sounds like you want to allow pre-orders for products on your store. If you are, I recommend checking out our advanced tutorial on allowing pre-orders from the Shopify Community. Venture is a sectioned theme, so when you view the tutorial, I recommend clicking on the “Sectioned themes” link in the post so that you can view the tailored tutorial for sectioned themes.

I also recommend that before you customize your theme, to make a backup copy of your theme so that you can have a fresh copy to work with should things not go as planned. Check out our help doc on how you can make a duplicate copy of your theme here: Duplicating themes. You can also roll back your code to an older version of your theme, to go back to the code that you’ve had in your theme before. Check out our help doc with the steps to do that here: Roll back to an older version of your theme.

As this is an advanced tutorial, it would be outside our scope of support, for any questions, please reply to this thread so that the Shopify Community can provide some insight. You can also hire a Shopify Expert. Shopify Experts are able to help with customizing your store outside of our support. You can find a list of Shopify Experts to hire on this landing page: Shopify Experts.

I would love to know if this helps you accomplish what you need to do. I am also curious, what are you selling? Let me know and I can provide some tailored guidance to help you move forward with your business. 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes