Venture Theme product page.

Solved
4 0 0

Hello, 

I have a question about product page and collection layout I am using the free venture theme and was wondering if anyone can help with changing the layout page for my product page and collections page, 

In the collection page, my text does not follow through the whole site. is this in theme.csc.liquid and how do i change it to constrain with the site as well as product page ... ?Screenshot 2019-09-08 17.02.06.pngScreenshot 2019-09-08 17.02.20.png

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Expert
165 40 66
So your wanting your collection and product description to span the full width of the screen, correct? If so, please private message me your product-template.liquid file and your collection-template.liquid file.

Also, a link to your store would be helpful. Thanks!
Did I provide you with a working solution? Give me an Approved Solution!

Likes are appreciated as well :)
0 Likes
4 0 0
Excursionist
36 0 1

Hi,

I have the exact same problem (want the text on both collection and product page to span all over the page). Is there anyway you can help me too? Site isn't launched yet. Thank you. Kindly Linda

0 Likes
Excursionist
36 0 1

Hi,

I have the exact same problem (want the text on both the collection and product page to span all over the page). Is there any way you can help me too? Site isn't launched yet. Thank you. Kindly Linda

0 Likes