Venture Theme variants view issue - Under product description, the variant view is too narrow.

Highlighted
2 0 0

I use the Venture Theme and the variants view/list under product description is too narrow to see all relevant info on the screen at the same time.

I use this product list to check my inventory and incoming inventory, but with a super narrow view, I cannot see the product color/size and the inventory & incoming inventory on the same screen. I have to scroll left to right, right to left to get the data. 

It's making it very difficult to review what I have and what I need to order. 

This has been an issue for a while, but with a recent change to include a fixed edit button, it is more of an issue, as it further narrows the variants data.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1381 111 197

please share a store url to better assist.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I'm sure this is what they mean, I have been having the same issue no matter how much I elongate my window the variant boxes stay narrow and i'm unable to see how much inventory I have without scrolling through the side. It is very time consuming to check each one. variant issue.png

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you, Yes, that is exactly the issue.  Here are a few photos of my dashboard for more detail.

This 1st image is of my Products list, the viewable space fills the dashboard, which is great:

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 6.44.34 PM.png

However, when I open a specific product detail page, the viewable area only fills 1/3 of the dashboard and I can't see relevant product data.

In this view, I can't see the inventory column or incoming inventory columns hidden on the right side under the edit button.In this view, I can't see the inventory column or incoming inventory columns hidden on the right side under the edit button.             to see inventory, i scroll right and I lose the "weight" column of the variant.to see inventory, i scroll right and I lose the "weight" column of the variant.

0 Likes