Venture Theme

Solved
Tourist
5 0 0

I've found out where to change the wording to MY ACCOUNT which is located in en.default.json line 255-257 but how do I make it bold to match the rest of the menu.  I've attached a photo:  This is where you click to login to your account as a customer.  Any help is appreciated.  If you want to look further it's https://www.texasyankeeworkshop.com

Thanks

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
464 26 66

Hey, there.

Dallas here from the Social Care Team. That's a great question.

This will definitely be something that would require some custom coding or customizations. I talked with our themes team and they're able to get that adjusted for you. Since you're using a Shopify theme you're actually entitled to a free 60 minutes of customizations. 

What I have done is sent an email to the email associated with this forums account. In order to send this up to our themes team, I'll need an email response from the account owner on file. If that's this email then you can just give me a simple reply. If it's another email then I'll need you to CC that email address and have that person send me a reply.

Once I get that confirmation I'll be able to send it directly up to get that customized for you.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0
Yes this is Chris Cambra and I’m the owner and principal of the website
Texas Yankee Workshop thank you for your help

Regards
Chris
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
464 26 66

Hi, Chris.

Did you receive my email? In order to proceed with this, I'd need to have you reply back to that email rather than to reply to this forum thread. 

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes