Venture - remove collection header background?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hello! I'm trying to figure out how to remove the background from the menu items in Venture. I have already (with the help of this forum) figured out how to create and implement a custom header image and I love the way it turned out. However now, when you click on a menu item in the header, that same header image appears behind the collection title/description ("Suspension Parts" in the image below). See the image below to see what I mean. How can I remove or block the header image from appearing on the collection pages? 

Shopify_screenshot.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Schimke,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Thank you! Here's the URL - https://t3technique.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Schimke,
Your site is password protected.Please share your store password.

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

I'm really sorry about that. I'm new to this. Sorry for wasting your time. The password is tachew

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Schimke 

Add this css at the bottom of

Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.template-collection header.grid.medium-up--grid--table.section-header.small--text-center {
	background-image: none !important;
}

Hope this will work for you

Thanks....

Whats app
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Perfecto! Thank you SO much!!! That worked beautifully. Have a great day! 

0 Likes