Venture theme CENTER LOGO

Tourist
9 0 1

This is a very simple task and request...Ive called the customer service number and they relayed me here...Problem is all the post about this issue is out dated. It is also strange to me why this isnt an easy option in the shopify dashboard. Im trying hard to keep my cool but it shouldn't be this fusterating to make simple changes...I shouldn't have to edit multiple lines of code in a new "liquid language" for simple prefrences... Im using the Venture theme and looking to center the logo...all help is appricated!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
650 0 92

Hi Doug

It's amazing how often this question comes up. With my own theme (not Venture) I simply select an option from the settings menu. But with other themes, you often need to rebuild part of the header.

What's the password for your storefront? Let us know so that we can take a look.

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1

I removed the password for you...Thanks for the help! I dont understand why not all the themes are like that. It is baffling, and frankl very annoying. If there was a simple creative outlet with similar features, they would make a KILLING! 

0 Likes
Tourist
18 0 1

Same issue here.. All posts about this issue are outdated.
Does anyone have a solution?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2000 25 538

Hey Carl,

the solution is here: https://ecommerce.shopify.com/c/ecommerce-design/t/venture-theme-logo-positioning-328562#comment-403...

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com! My post solved your problem? This is my Paypal too :)
1 Like
Tourist
18 0 1

THANK YOU, TIM! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
44 0 4

What theme is this ur using?

0 Likes