Venture theme: Directly to checkout

1 0 0

Hello, 

I use the Venture theme.

I would like to directly bring my customers to the checkout directly instead of having a add to cart button. However, I did quite some research but I cannot find a way to do it for the moment. It seems that it was more simpler in the past but a lot of article are obselete now.

Could you help me with me issue?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards,

Alexandre

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
475 27 67

Hi, Alexandre. 

This is Dallas. One of the Social Care Gurus here at Shopify. 

What you are looking for is the dynamic checkout tool. This will allow your customers to check out an item without having to go to the cart first. With the dynamic checkout, it only allows them to buy one item at a time. However, it will save time if they do only want to the buy one item. 

If you're interested in adding the dynamic checkout to your store you will want to go into your theme customizer by clicking on Online Store > Themes > Customize in your Store Admin. From there you will need to go to the top of the page and click on where it says Home Page and select Product Page

Once on the product page click, Product Page on the left side and from there you will be able to select Dynamic Checkout

This help document explains in greater detail what the dynamic checkout is and how it works. 

I really hope this helps. If you have any other questions about this or anything else, please let us know! Our support is here 24/7 to help you

Cheers,
Dallas

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes