Solved

Venture theme - Editing the transparency of the announcement and slideshow title bars.

Mikei94
Explorer
54 3 19

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know how to change the transparency / opacity of the announcement / promo bar on Venture theme?

I'd also like to know how to change the transparency / opacity of the slideshow titles.

www.gamer-tech.com

Password: Gay Ming

Thank you for your time and attention!

Best regards,
Mikei

Accepted Solution (1)
Mikei94
Explorer
54 3 19

This is an accepted solution.

Hi everyone

The answer is as follows (in order to change the transparency of the Slideshow Title Bar):

Please go to Online Store -> Theme -> Edit Code then go to assets/theme.css -> paste below code at the bottom of the file.

Copy

#shopify-section-slideshow .hero-content__title{
opacity: 0.8;
}

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Miguel

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@Mikei94 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

.notification--promo, .notification--success, .hero-content__title{
background-color: transparent !important;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Mikei94
Explorer
54 3 19

Hello @dmwwebartisan,

I thank you very much for your help, although this was not what I was looking for.

With this code, the red background of the title in the slideshow disappeared completely. I wanted it just to be a little transparent, but still have a background.

While the red background of the announcement turned black. Now the announcement still has a background, but it is now black.

If it is too much work, I understand.
Thanks for trying to help, nonetheless!

Best regards,
Miguel

Mikei94
Explorer
54 3 19

This is an accepted solution.

Hi everyone

The answer is as follows (in order to change the transparency of the Slideshow Title Bar):

Please go to Online Store -> Theme -> Edit Code then go to assets/theme.css -> paste below code at the bottom of the file.

Copy

#shopify-section-slideshow .hero-content__title{
opacity: 0.8;
}

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Miguel

KittyK
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi,

I would like to do the same but to 'image with text link' sections.

I want to change the transparency of the Heading and Subtitle. 

Is there a code I can add easily like above solution?

Thankyou

Kitty