Venture theme - account creation fields impossible to read

Solved
RogueCase
Excursionist
18 0 6

Hey, I'm at the last line to launch the store & was doing some verifications, went to the account creation interface & surprise surprise I cannot see what each field is for at all, can't find anything in the editor to fix this.. How can I?

store account creation clueless.PNG

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
4562 1023 1320

@RogueCase 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Advanced Shopify Page Builder to customize your pages - check here PageFly App
0 Likes
RogueCase
Excursionist
18 0 6

Thank you!

link is: my-stationery-realm.myshopify.com

pass: rogueAM

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
4562 1023 1320

@RogueCase 

I went to create an account page and I got the following. Is it the wrong page?

create-account.jpg

0 Likes
RogueCase
Excursionist
18 0 6

That looks like the base theme (Debut), I instantly changed the theme to Venture when I started working on the store (all black & red design) & that's the one having this account creation issue. Oh my bad! my current theme was set in library & "Debut" was the published one! I fixed it now you can access the theme with the issue, sorry!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
4562 1023 1320

This is an accepted solution.

@RogueCase 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

.template-customers-register ::placeholder {
    color: #000;
}

Hope this helps. This code will work for the customer registration form only. Not for other page forms.

Thanks! 

RogueCase
Excursionist
18 0 6

Its fixed, thank you so much!

RogueCase
Excursionist
18 0 6

@dmwwebartisan I was about to commit to launching the store but I came across a little issue with Paypal Express Checkout, can you please let me know if you have any idea about this: I setup my paypal express checkout option but when I try to test order it says "Payment gateway This payment method isn’t available on the store right now", is it normal & will only work after the store goes live? Or is there a problem I need to address before I go live? Thank you in advance!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
4562 1023 1320

This is an accepted solution.

@RogueCase 

You need to select a plan and go live to work on this feature. Means your site is not live therefore it is not working. The following post has more details from Shopify staff.

https://community.shopify.com/c/Payments-Shipping-Fulfillment/Payment-gateway-This-payment-method-is...

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

RogueCase
Excursionist
18 0 6

Ah okay! Thought it might be the case, thank you for confirming, can finally launch I guess haha. Thanks again for all the help!