Venture theme collection list image size

Solved
Thecurrentau
8 0 2

Hey guys!

I am trying to edit the image sizes for the thumbnails on the homepage collection list, but its not working. I want to remove the padding around these images so they fill more space, as well as make the margins on my website small so that all of the content takes up the whole screen. I tried to use the secondary image layout but the buttons covered most of the image and they still weren't big enough.

My website is thecurrentau.com and the password is 'pass'

The images used for the thumbnails are just examples for now and I will be changing them, so if they are different sizes, just disregard that.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 12.11.12 pm.png

0 Likes
Pallavi
Shopify Expert
2170 353 463

This is an accepted solution.

Hello There,

1.In your Shopify Admin go to online store > themes > actions > edit code
2.Find Asset >theme.scss.css and paste this at the bottom of the file:

div#shopify-section-1616154233020efe37 .grid__item a.featured-card {
padding: 0;
}
Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Thecurrentau
8 0 2

Awesome thanks it worked!

The only thing is that there is still space around everything (I want everything to be expanded to the edge of the screen). I also want the images to be touching and the buttons to be hovering over the images, so I selected the secondary image layout to make this possible, but the images are now small again. Is there a way to expand everything to the edge of the screen and also make the whole image show? If possible I want to also move the button to the bottom of each collection image. 

Thanks so much for your help

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 4.53.46 pm.png

0 Likes