Venture theme: hover effect to product images

Highlighted
3 0 1

Hello to all

Sorry I don't speak English very well but I think I have more chance to get an answer in English since I rarely find what I'm looking for in French.

I wanted to do like on this topic https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Collection-Add-a-hover-effect-to-product-images-on-yo...

but impossible to do it on venture, I searched a little bit everywhere but I didn't find anything specific for venture and I still tested a little bit of everything without succeeding. (I don't know much about the code, I test as I go along).

For the moment when I pass my mouse I have this:

Panda base.png

the image darkens and a see button appears

and I would like the same thing except that I would like it to be the 2nd image that appears when you move the mouse over it.

like this:

Panda want.png

Can someone help me? I've really tried everything and I can't do it without help.

Thanks

ps: No need to propose an application, I don't want one. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
406 56 91

Would you mind to DM me your store Id and password so that I can implement this functionality

If this solution works, then please accept it as solution and like.
For theme customization, please contact parambabla.soft@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 1

Uh it's risky for me to give my password ^^

There is no way to explain this here? And it would help others who want to do the same

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hello, I want the same thing to know.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
406 56 91

Some things are can not be done via only watching website and then giving solution. If you think it is risky then I would like to know you that I have given 77 Solution till now and you can assume 10% of it solutions are given by entering into their store and editing the files.

If this solution works, then please accept it as solution and like.
For theme customization, please contact parambabla.soft@gmail.com
0 Likes