Venture theme logo positioning

Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Tim, I have a similar issue and have tried your solution. It did change the positioning of the three sections but my problem still remains. That is - with the logo on the left my menu in the center and cart and serch icons right, with a full screen at 13" everything is in proportion but when i change the window size of the web page the menu overlaps the logo until it disapears at a certain size. Any help would be greatly appreciated, im close to launching the site but have been stuck on this for a while. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Thank you

0 Likes
1 0 0

Is there an update to this guide as theme.liquid does seem to have site-header__upper in it. As  I trying to modify my site so the logo centered on desktop (mobile and tablet are fine) and move the card and search into the menu on the right (desktop only)

0 Likes
1 0 0

Be carefull, that is not ''responsive'' at all... if you resize the window, your menu will desapear ! You will get it back when you will be in mobile size.... 
Solution ? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Tim's solution really worked for me !!!

You are a superstar. Thanks a lot for saving my time. May God Almighty bless you!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2522 25 549

Sorry, guys, 

if you have a long menu it may in fact disappear when the screen width is wider than small but not enough to accomodate all of your menu items.

The CSS code should be like this: 

@include media-query($medium-up) {
 .site-header__upper  button.js-drawer-open-left {
     visibility:hidden;
 }    
}
Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com! My post solved your problem? This is my Paypal too :)
1 Like
1 0 1

Hey Tim, thank you for the modification of the code, all is good, but the logo of the banner and of the search aren't in their places, how can I do to move them please? 

so I suggest to move them just upper the bottom of " account" or move them near of this bottom?

bellow a screenshot of my header. 

thank you in advance. 

problem.PNG

1 Like
Excursionist
44 0 4

I want this too!!! Ive been looking for a tutorial for this since forever, Tim... will you be able to help us with this?

@ilias12 wrote:

Hey Tim, thank you for the modification of the code, all is good, but the logo of the banner and of the search aren't in their places, how can I do to move them please? 

so I suggest to move them just upper the bottom of " account" or move them near of this bottom?

bellow a screenshot of my header. 

thank you in advance. 

problem.PNG

0 Likes