Venture theme logo positioning

Tourist
9 0 1

Dear TIM!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 

FInally! Thank you!  You explained it and showed it perfectly and understandably!

AGAIN Thank you! 

0 Likes
8 0 0

Love u bro! So many thanks!!!!!!

0 Likes
20 0 0

Can I just ask, I've done all this and it's worked, but now when you click on my logo it doesnt return to home page, how do I make it a button again?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2522 25 548

Hi Cathy, 

can't tell without looking at the actual problem. If you did it in the unpublished theme, you can get a link to it by right-clicking the eye button and copying link address; then post it here (similar to ....myshopify.com/?preview_theme_id=164953477).

You've  most probably lost an <a> tag somewhere.

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com! My post solved your problem? This is my Paypal too :)
0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi,

Thank you for the code - it has centered the logo on my website! The problem now is that the sticky nav bar doesn't fully 'open' - is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

0 Likes
2 0 1

One thing I am trying to figure out is how to get my logo to align with the menu bar since my logo is long vertically so I want to place it next to the menu and have a lot more space in the header that can be used for something else. Anyone understand what I am saying or can help?

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hey guys,

I know this post is from 2017... I've been trying to do the same on my site for few days: www.bonvoyage101.com, to centre the logo in the header.

I have very limited skills in HTML unfortunately - when I tried the best I could do was this (see screenshot below), the logo moved a bit to the right, but my actual logo disappeared and has been replaced by just text. 

If anyone would be able to help I'd be really thankful. 

Thanks,

Gaetan 

0 Likes
2 0 0

I also don't mind paying a few bucks to get this done as it really bothers me every time I get on my home page :-( 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2522 25 548

Hi Gaetan,

I believe my solution above still applies, but if you need help implementing it -- my e-mail is right below:

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com! My post solved your problem? This is my Paypal too :)
0 Likes
1 0 0

Tim you are the best it worked for me! And I am super html skills limited, thank you,  thank you, thank you,  thank you,  thank you, thank you,  thank you,  thank you,  thank you,  thank you,!!!!

0 Likes