Video Hero align button

Solved
alesch90
Excursionist
25 0 6

Hello Everyone!

I have added to my homepage the video hero linked to youtube video. As I would like customers to listen to the audio also, I added the button "Play". the problem is that on the desktop version I would like to put it a little bit lower (first image) and in the mobile version I would like to put it lower and also to make it smaller (second image)

I am doing these changes not on the live version...

Thank you so much for anyone who could help!

Best

Alessandro

Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 15.08.49.pngScreenshot 2021-06-25 at 15.07.31.png

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7368 1746 2332

@alesch90 

Please share your stroe URL.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
alesch90
Excursionist
25 0 6

@DM here it is https://yoku-apparel.com/

but the button has been created in a non-live version? do I need to put it live ?

Thanks

Ale

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7368 1746 2332

@alesch90 

Please share non live theme preview url !

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7368 1746 2332

@alesch90 

This is admin url and admin url not work without login . please check following link 

https://avada.io/shopify/docs/how-share-theme-preview-others-shopify.html

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7368 1746 2332

@alesch90 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@media only screen and (min-width: 590px){
.hero__text-content.vertical-bottom { top: 5% !important;}
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 589px){
.hero__link .btn {font-size: 10px !important;padding: 4px 4px !important;min-width: 59px !important;}
}

Thanks!

0 Likes
alesch90
Excursionist
25 0 6

@dmwwebartisan perfect thank you very much!!!

which is the command for the "play arrow"? I would like to reduce the distance between the arrow and the "p" of "play"

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7368 1746 2332

@alesch90 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@media only screen and (min-width: 590px){
.hero__link .btn .icon-play {margin-right: 5px !important;}
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 589px){
.hero__link .btn .icon-play {margin-right: 5px !important;}
}

Thanks!

0 Likes