Video on Parallax theme's home page

Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi, 

We have had a developer help us put a video on the home page of our store. It worked fine at first, but all of a sudden it stopped working and he is no longer available to help. Can anyone explain to me how to fix this? Please see below image. 

Also, I have noticed that for some weird reason the address/link to some of our images have been changing (precisely the 5 last digits after extension within a link) giving the 404 error in the inspection pane. To fix this I have to manually copy the address of each image and replace the old link with "new" within the code, which is very annoying. Does anyone have an idea what is going on here?

video.png1

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @TomGGC ,
I checked you issue, I think the issue is with Video path, currently there is no video present on that path.

video.jpg

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
63 13 17

Take a look at: Uploading files to your website and file_url

Thanks for reading, don’t forget to like and subscribe!
Wrong outro - Click Like and Accept as Solution if it was helpful and help other to find the answer ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Yes. That is correct. How do you think this happened? It worked fine yesterday and nobody made any changes to the code. Any idea how to fix it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
This is might be removed video by admin panel. Add that video again and give URL to specific section.
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes