Vitals app not working correctly due to errors in Java Script

Mark_Sellar
Tourist
3 0 2

Hello 

I am having issues with my vitals app not working (Product Descriptions Tabs) and when i spoke with the Vitals app team they advised the below- 

multiple javascript errors are being thrown out by your store and since our apps are remotely added through a script as well, the rendering of the tabs likely gets cut off because of these errors.  

You may need to get this checked further with your theme developer and have it resolved to lower the chance of these errors causing conflicts on other scripts. 

The shopify team were unable to help with this and so i was hoping someone could assist in how i might get this issue fixed? The issue is that our product pages should have tabs for each description section (Features/Care instructions etc) but keep reverting back to listing it in full instead of under a main header- See here for example  Don't forget your Shader  

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
19165 2009 7067

@Mark_Sellar 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. theme.liquid->paste below link  before this </head> 

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Mark_Sellar
Tourist
3 0 2

Hello, 

Thank you for your reply. I have tried adding the code and then asking the app people to rest to the product tabs and he suggested they are working, however, i checked and the product tabs are still not showing up. Any other advice on what could be the issue?

Thanks

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
19165 2009 7067

@Mark_Sellar 

what's issue now 

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Mark_Sellar
Tourist
3 0 2

The issue is still the same- the product description tabs are not working. The vitals app team keep re setting them and they work for 5 minutes and then revert back to no tabs. 

I believe the issue with the java script is still there and this is why the changes are not holding properly. Is there any other way we can get this fixed?  Thank you in advance. 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
19165 2009 7067

@Mark_Sellar 

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

0 Likes