WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SIMPLY ADD A "SHOP NOW" BUTTON ON THE PAGE SECTION?

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

I have never used Shopify before. I have used Wix and Squarespace and never had a problem. However, I have created all of my artwork for my site to simply upload as an image instead of messing around with formatting on the site. It also eliminates any restrictions on formatting. All I would like to do now is not add the relevant buttons onto the sections of the homepage to take me through to product pages. e.g a Shop Now button on a section with images on my tees.

I have found only one section in the listings that allows me to do this, but it dulls the image vibrancy underneath, also will not let me format its position without inserting further text above it, and also is only in black when I want it in a different colour.

Please can someone help me as I have wasted more time doing this than I have to create the mockups and the artwork?

Thank you 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2850 377 723

Hello, @TISSO89 

Thanks for post.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Hello, my site URL is https://unsainted-clothing-co.myshopify.com/. Thanks for any help that you can provide.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2850 377 723

Hello, @TISSO89 

Thanks for URL.
sorry, but your store is password protect can you please share us

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

I HAVE TEMPORARILY CHANGED THE PASSWORD TO 1234. I WILL CHANGE THIS IN THE FEW HOURS. THANK YOU

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2850 377 723

Thanks 
It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

0 Likes