Want Fix Problems - Venture Theme

5 0 0

Hey Guys Frist i'm Faceing A Problem Here Which Is 

Here About The Review Stars Here How Can I Change It Place ? IT's Not Nice Betwen Product Titles How Can I Put It Betwen Title And Price Or Under Price ? 

ALso How Can I Chang The Word :   VIEW   ??

Another  Thing : Here 

How To Remove The Gab Betwen Pament Gatways And The Button Buy It Now ?

How To Make Description In The Middle Under Pictures And How To Add Costum Feilds For Descriptions Like Size Chart And FAQ and More  ? 

And How Can I Make The Picture Slider Under The Main Picture Frame Not On The Side I Want Make It Horizontal ?

And How To Change Buttons Text ??

0 Likes
Astronaut
765 80 153

Lol dude you're gonna have to hire a shopify expert. That's way too many things to cover in a forum post. If you want to start editing your code you can watch this video series to get started:

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Shopify-Essentials-for-Web-Developers-From-Store-Setup-to-Custom-...

Go there and watch all those videos and see what you can learn. Then start messing around with your code, after having a better understanding you'll be able to come back here and ask more specific questions and be able to answer questions that forum members are going to have about your problem.

Side note, you only have to capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
5 0 0

thank you bro and i really prefere to do the work on my own so no need for shopify expert even thought my budge are low but i enjoy doing work by my self 

and really thank you for this website it's amazing and lot of good content specially this course you share 

thanks 

-

Replay

i found out these courses are not free so sad for this 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
765 80 153

They are free, you just have to sign up with Skillshare, which is a free account.

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes