Want to have two logos, one for desktop one for mobile

3 0 0

Hello,

I've bought a theme and I'm trying to fix few things regarding the theme that I can't do by myself.

Can you please help me out?

I'm trying to have same logo on different size one for desktop and one for mobile also I'm trying to eliminate something from checkout section and I can't find the source code.

Thank you,

Dex

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
37 1 3

Using css you can change the size of the logo depending on the size of the screen size being projected... usually goes a bit like this:

@media screen and (max-width: 700px) {

Also what you trying to elimate form the checkout page? It's very very limited what you can edit on that page byt Shopify rules unfortuantly?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello Tom,

I've tried the @media solution and still not working. Also at the bottom of the checkout page, I want to eliminate an unnecessary message and I really can not find the source code of that.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
9811 92 1574

What message? An example or image would help make it clear what you're talking about. 

Perhaps you're just needing to adjust the language/translation for the theme but hard to say.

If you need to edit the checkout template itself that's something that's only possible if you're on Shopify Plus. If you are, then look into using CSS or JavaScript to hide the content.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello Jason,

The website is https://www.profmat.ro/ and i'm trying to adjust the logos for both versions, desktop and mobile.

Also when you I've attached the photo of the message I'm trying to eliminate.You can find it on the last step before payment.1231231312.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Dexter3,

If you want to upload different logo for mobile then you have to do customization.

Make schema for mobile logo.

In shopify we don't have access of checkout page.

Still If you want to delete any message then

Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit Language

In Filter Search your message and remove it from there

2020-01-28_17-51_oscpkalyani ~ Language.jpg

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
37 1 3

Hi,

I can help you out with the logo if needed but just need to make sure what your writing is the same as the rest of the css...

Thanks

Tom

0 Likes