Wanting to put a fill in form to specify orders

Highlighted
1 0 0

So, I used to use Squarespace, and they had a really good design to fill in a form when you add a certain item to your cart,

I sell people songs, and when they add it to their cart, they need to tell me what they want the song to be about, where they want the .mp3 file to be sent to, and lastly how they heard about this offer.

Is there a way for a pop up to appear after they press add to cart, to ensure that they have filled out these questions before they can add it to their order.

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
540 17 149

Hey, @RoboOggy!

Aria here, one of the Social Care gurus at Shopify.

We have a few apps in our app store that could help with the options you're looking for. The first one that springs to mind is Infinite Product Options. They have a free option available.

The following apps could also help:

Typically, with these apps, it won't allow the customer to add the product to the cart until they have selected the required options. If you have specific questions about how it works, I recommend you reach out to the app developer. Their contact details are on the app page.

What other requirements do you have for setting up your store? Have you taken out a free trial yet? If not, we're currently doing a 90-day free trial.

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes